Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Due to COVID-19, rather than go directly to Capitol Hill, Alabaster House will offer the EEE online. We cannot wait to virtually introduce you to some of these fabulous government leaders. This will truly be an amazing event you won’t want to miss!
The EEE is an immersive one-day virtual workshop with Members of Congress, congressional spouses, and government leaders. Participants will receive an insider perspective directly from elected leaders and their families.
Experience the behind the scenes reality of the extraordinary ways God is moving in our government.
- Participants will gain insight, pray for, and hear from Members of Congress and congressional spouses.
- Featuring keynote interviews with Members of Congress and congressional spouses.
- Access to key prayer resources for ministry to government leaders.
- Invitation to private Alabaster House congressional Facebook group.
Pastors and leaders will receive a new perspective of Washington and have the opportunity to honor those in government by partnering with the ministry of Alabaster House.
$125.00 Recommended Donation $50.00
In light of COVID-19 we would like to give the opportunity for more people to attend the Alabaster House Virtual Exclusive Equipping Event and would like to recommend a $50 donation at registration. You are welcome to make a donation in the amount of $50, $75, or $125 from the drop down menu or select the option to donate any amount of your choosing.
Further inquiries can be emailed to Kimberly Genau, Executive Director, at [email protected].
Alabaster House Exclusive Equipping Event
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
10:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
*Schedule subject to change
10:15 a.m. Virtual Check-in online (*link will be sent on email)
10:25 a.m. Welcome Reception with Alabaster House Executive Director, and Founders Kimberly & Randy Genau
10:45 a.m. Congressional Interview – Congressman Mike & Tracy Bost – IL
11:05 a.m. Follow Up with Q&A
11:15 a.m. Virtual Congressional Call – Congressional Spouses Panel
11:45 a.m. Government Leader Montage
12:05 a.m. Follow Up with Q&A
12:10 a.m. Congressional Interview 2 – Congressman Ralph & Elaine Norman – SC
12:25 p.m. Alabaster House Committee Member & Advisor Pastor Guy C. Carey
12:35 p.m. Corporate Prayer led by Alabaster House Committee Members
*Please see the Alabaster House Prayer Guide in your registration materials.
1:15 p.m. Concluding Remarks with Alabaster House Executive Director, and Founders Kimberly & Randy Genau
1:30 p.m. Conclusion
Friends of Alabaster House:
- Dr. Ché Ahn President and Founder Harvest International Ministry (Alabaster House Spiritual Advisory Board) and Tony Kim, U.S. National Director
- Sara Ballenger President Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
- Wesley and Stacey Campbell of Shiloh Global
- Pastor Guy C. Carey
- Rev. Pat Chen of First Love Ministries International
- COG Administrative Bishop Stan and Teresa Holder
- Intercessors for America President & CEO David and Christine Kubal
- Pastor Samuel Rodriguez of New Season & President National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- David and Tracy Ruleman of The Gate
- Doug Small President and Founder Project Pray
- Pastors Ronnie and Krystal Stewart of LifeChurch